Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the OrthoRelief™ Posture Corrector 2.0 suitable for women and children?
- Yes, it is! It is suitable for all ages and gender. You may refer to the sizing chart for reference.Posture braces can be worn at all times and especially during those periods where you are guilty of maintaining a poor posture behavior. This may include during the office hours, binge watching at home, cooking, reading, sweeping, walking or using any gadgets or devices.
2. How long do I need to wear to see results?
- The amount of time required for developing a healthy bearing habit usually differs from one person to another. While it is possible to achieve results by wearing the OrthoRelief™ Posture Corrector 2.0 for around 10 minutes daily, you should aim to wear around 30 minutes to reap the long-term benefits. Over time, the Posture Corrector work towards correcting your alignment and strengthening your muscles, you can use less and less of the device. However, you will need to wear them as long as it is required for you to get into good posture habits of your own. Experts of the industry believe that with a help of a corrective brace, it is possible to retrain the musculature of one’s body.
3. What are the benefits of using the OrthoRelief Posture Corrector 2.0?
- A posture corrector helps in improving your posture and keeping your muscles and bones aligned, that in turn reduce physical and mental fatigue and stress, prevent backache, prevent your spine from getting abnormally fixed and help in imparting a great physical appearance. Also, these supports can be useful in treating clavicle injuries and keep your spine and back issues in check.
4. Can I wear it under my clothing?
- Yes, the material is comfortable (and thin) enough for you to wear under your clothing without anyone noticing!