|Quantity||Enter the following discount code when you check out||Discount|
- Have you been staying at home for too long and experiencing neck stiffness or pain? OrthoRelief™ Neck Traction Device is the solution to all your neck and back pain issues!
- With just 10 mins a day, it helps to provide immediate pain relief from your back, spine and neck by gently stretching and supporting the neck, while elevating the jawbone. This helps to create optimal spine alignment, which relieves tension.
|"I've been suffering from chronic neck pain for years now, and have gone for numerous treatments with little to no success. The OrthoRelief™ Neck Traction Device has been a life-changer, and has saved me thousands of dollars from expensive chiropractic sessions" - David. B|
Experience Immediate Neck Pain Relief With Just 10 Mins A Day
- Simply rest your neck against the soft velvet material and inflate the device to your comfort level with the efficient hand pump.
- Scientifically proven to reduce headaches, relieve muscle tension, improve bad posture, increase range of motion, and alleviate neck pain.
Traction creates space between the vertebrae, relieves compression and allows the neck muscles to relax.
Benefits of OrthoRelief™ Neck Traction Device
- Provides neck support and stability.
- Helps stretch the neck and provide gentle traction.
- Helps relieve neck, head, and shoulder pain.
- Relieves pinched nerves.
- Supports herniated, compressed, or bulging discs.
- Helps restore natural cervical curve.
- Supports decompression of back and spine.
- Helps relieve cervical neck spasms.
- Increases blood flow to neck muscles
|"I tend to get very bad pains in my neck and back, which radiates to my head causing tension migraines. Nothing seemed to help and the only option left was surgery. Thank God I found this product, and it has changed my life forever. I've not popped any painkillers since, and have stopped going to the doctor for treatments. Highly recommended for all neck and back pain issues". - Kelly. S|
What is Cervical Traction?
Traction of the spine, known as cervical traction, is an effective treatment for neck pain and related injuries. Essentially, cervical traction pulls your head away from your neck to create expansion and eliminate compression. It’s considered to be an alternative treatment for neck pain, helping people avoid the need for medication or surgeries. It can be used as part of a physical therapy treatment or on your own at home.
Cervical traction devices lightly stretch the neck to reduce pressure on the spine by pulling or separating the vertebrae. It’s said to be both highly effective and fast-acting.
How to use in 3 easy steps
- Simply place the device around your neck and attach the adjustable Velcro straps.
- To inflate the device, ensure that the pump is connected to the tube, and squeeze the pump repeatedly until the desired firmness is reached.
- Upon reaching your desired amount of inflation, roll the blue wheel on the airlock up so that the air does not escape the device.